The map below is from 1777, produced by John Chapman and Peter Andre (!). A few interesting points....
-Nortons is shown as Redgwell Norton as it used to be a “detached" part of Redgwell (Ridgewell).
-Stambourne Green has a higher prominence, where the green was and later used by Spurgeon for preaching.
-Pitifull Woods, although not named, is between Essex Farm and “Boveleys”.
-“A Meeting House” was later used by James and C.H. Spurgeon
-The old Post Mill, destroyed in 1903 by a gale, is marked near Hill Farm